The information and services that are provided on this Website and Services in a language other than English or are only provided as a convenience to you when available. All Services to be provided, all obligations of JDI Dating Ltd and all communication between the parties with respect to these Terms will be done in the English language. Web pages which are translated from English to other languages may contain errors / omissions. If for any reason the translated text is incorrect, or misleading, the English text shall be deemed as the official version.
NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND WITH RESPECT TO ANY "DISPUTE" (AS DEFINED BELOW) BETWEEN YOU AND JDI Dating Ltd. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THE BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS AS FURTHER DESCRIBED BELOW.
1. Eligibility and Use: You must be at least 18 years old and the age of majority and legal consent in the jurisdiction in which you live or reside to register as a member of, access, view or use the Services. By accessing, viewing or using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of its terms and conditions, that you are at least 18-years old, and that you are not prohibited by law from using JDI Dating Ltd Website. You understand that by accessing, viewing or using the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed sexually explicit, mature, offensive, indecent or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or adult themes, and which in certain circumstances may be due to your interactions with other Members and/or Subscribers in the course of accessing, viewing or using the Services. By accepting these Terms you acknowledge and agree that once you add a photo to your profile you will be added to the hot or cold rating feature as default. If you wish to remove yourself from the rating you can edit settings from your Rude Finder profile.
In addition, certain content and materials available on or through the Services are inappropriate for viewing by minors or by persons who do not wish to be exposed to sexually explicit material. Commercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) may assist you in limiting access to material that is sexually explicit or harmful to minors. You further represent and warrant to us, under penalty of perjury, that you will not provide or permit access or use of the Services, or your Account, by any minors. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at www.cybersitter.com, www.netnanny.com or other analogous sites providing information on such protections. The preceding links are provided for information purposes only and not intended to act as an endorsement of these entities, their services or policies and we are not affiliated with them.
YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISK OF LOSS AND RISK OF PERSONAL HARM ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, including but not limited to, any online or offline communications and personal interactions with other Members and/or Subscribers (such as dating). It is your responsibility to take all advisable and necessary precautions when interacting with individuals you meet or come into contact with through the Services.
2. Accounts: In order to access, view or use the Services, you will be required to establish an account with us ("Account") by providing certain current, complete, and accurate information about yourself at registration and maintain and update such registration information ("Registration Data") so that such information remains current, complete and accurate, and you may be subject to additional contractual terms and conditions applicable to such Services ("Additional Terms"), which Additional Terms will be accessible to you on the Website or presented to you as Additional Terms when you sign up for or access such Services. Any such Additional Terms shall be incorporated into and form a part of these Terms. JDI Dating Ltd may refuse to offer its Services to anyone without the need to give any reason and may change its criteria for Membership and/or Subscribers at any time. JDI Dating Ltd will notify you if your Account has been accepted and registered as a Member. If any Registration Data that you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JDI Dating Ltd retains the right to terminate your Account immediately.
By creating an Account you understand that your profile and details will appear on other web sites within the JDI Dating Ltd network including, but not limited to: Letsflirt.com, Flirtcrowd.com, Findmelove.com, Dateagency.com, Datefirst.com, Cupidswand.com, Hookup.info, Getflirting.com, Naughtyover40.com, Justdateguys.com, Loadedguys.com, justhookup.com, Setforsex.com, Rudefinder.com, Gohookup.com, Hookupclub.com, Hookup.info, Justromeo.com, JustBlackHookups.com, Wegetlaid.com. Your Account is for your individual, personal use only and you may not authorize others to use your Account for any purpose. In creating your Account, you further represent and warrant to us, under penalty of perjury, that your Account information is current, complete and accurate and you will promptly update all information to keep your Account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date). You further agree not to use another person's account without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to, your Account and password, and you agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You agree to contact our customer service department immediately upon realization of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account or any violation of these Terms by others of which you are aware. You agree that we shall have no liability for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses you may incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to create Accounts for quality control, administrative purposes and the use of our Virtual Cupid program as described below. Such accounts may be publicly viewable.
Upon completion of your Account on the Website you fully and totally understand and acknowledge that, this dating service has been built solely for the amusement of the subscribers. More so, all profiles are specifically presented to entertain our users. All users are no way guaranteed to find a companion, partner or even meet any of our members. The locations of these profiles will vary based on the location of the users. In addition, you accept that support representatives may contact you from time to time to keep you interacting with the site and to ensure our members are abiding by our terms at all times. We do not hold any liability for misinterpretation and you as a member take full responsibility for interaction that takes place between yourself and others on JDI Dating Ltd.
From time to time we may include an estimation regarding the number of Members on the JDI Dating Ltd network of websites. Any such estimation will include all Accounts (both Members and Subscribers). Please note that we do work expeditiously to remove what we believe to be fraudulent/malicious Accounts as and when they are reported. If you are contacted through JDI Dating Ltd (private message) and believe such contact to be fraudulent/malicious please immediately report the matter to us.
3. Categories: Accounts may participate in the Services as a free user ("Members") or a paying user ("Subscribers"). Members are allowed access to a minimal level of the Services' features and are not charged by us for the use of the features they can access. Subscribers, which are also Members, are provided with access to additional features of the Services that are not available to Members. Subscribers are not charged by us for the features that are free to Members, however certain additional features of the Services made available to Subscribers, at times, may be free of charge to Members. Certain features of the Services made available to Subscribers are free of charge. Certain other features of the Services are paid features, which incur a usage fee as described below, for which a Member or Subscriber can participate.
4. Subscription and Usage Fees:
1. Subscription Fees: Subscribers of the Services are subject to Subscription Fees. The amount and duration of services related to the Subscription Fees were provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time upon electronic notice to you.
2. Usage Fees: Both Members and Subscribers of the Services may participate in certain features that require one-time Usage Fees. The amount and scope of services related to the Usage Fees were provided to you upon election to participate in the respective feature and may change from time to time upon electronic notice to you.
5. Foreign Transaction Fees: We sometimes use credit card processors or banks outside the United States to process your transactions. In some instances, your bank or credit card issuer may charge you a small Foreign Transaction Fee. Before purchasing any service or feature, please check with your bank or credit card issuer for more information about its policies regarding Foreign Transaction Fees.
6. Renewals: In order to provide continuous service, we automatically renew all paid subscriptions for the Services on the due date. If a payment fails we shall reattempt the payment on various days up until 35 days after the payment due date. Such renewals shall be (i) for a period equivalent to the period of your initial subscription to the Services or a shorter period of time, and (ii) in our discretion, at the price of the same or comparable Services then in effect. In addition, we sometimes offer special promotions that have renewal periods of different duration than the original subscription term. We always communicate renewal periods to you upon confirmation of your subscription and in the body of any special promotions that have renewal periods of different duration than the original subscription term. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that your Account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish your Account to renew automatically, please go to the MY SUBSCRIPTION TAB on the MY ACCOUNT PAGE and turn auto-renewal off.
Your non-termination or continued use of the Services reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your chosen payment provider. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to, or otherwise joined, the Services.
7. Terminations: We reserve the right to terminate your Account and related access or use of the Services for any reason or no reason. We may terminate your Account upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide during registration of your Account or such other email address as you may later provide to us or via any other method in our sole discretion. If we terminate your Account in the JDI Dating Ltd Services because you have breached the policies, regulations and/or this Agreement, in the sole discretion of us, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription Fees and/or Usage Fees and thereby you agree to waive any claim to such refund of fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated certain provisions will remain in effect, including but not limited to Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 inclusive, of this Agreement.
You may cancel this Agreement, without any penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight on the third business day following your registration of your Account, excluding Sundays and holidays. If you decide to cancel your Account or Turn Off your Subscription Service you will need to have completed the following procedures 48 hours prior to your next renewal date. Your new renewal date can be found when you click on the MY SUBSCRIPTIONS tab located on the MY ACCOUNT page.
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Quote your username and email you signed up with to ensure we can efficiently deal with your enquiry.
3. Identify that you wish to either; Cancel My Account or Turn Off My Subscription Service.
Please note that any changes you wish to make to your subscription must be submitted at least 48 hours before your next subscription payment is due. If you have any complaints about how we have dealt with the provision of your subscription or have any queries please see our knowledgebase of the website or alternatively contact our Customer Services Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Upon termination of an Account JDI Dating Ltd reserves the rights to mark the terminated account as an abandoned Account ("Dead Profile"). The act of changing an accounts status to a Dead Profile, is the process of restricting all access and the prevention of any communications from that account. All Account content such as pictures may still show on the site after termination.
Non-Commercial Use by Members: The JDI Dating Ltd Services are for the personal use of individual Members and/or Subscribers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and/or Subscribers of the JDI Dating Ltd Services and shall not use the JDI Dating Ltd Services for any purpose including but not limited to sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to members, sending advertisements for other web sites and services in the Websites' chat rooms, or using Member personal identifying information for commercial purposes. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the JDI Dating Ltd Services, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the JDI Dating Ltd Website or the sending of unsolicited commercial email will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and/or termination of membership at JDI Dating Ltd's sole discretion. In order to prevent the sending of unsolicited commercial email or chat messages to its Members and/or Subscribers, we may take reasonable steps, including the limiting of the numbers of emails or chat messages sent or received by a Member and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating e-mail and chat messages as determined in our sole discretion.
If you received any form of promotion or other material you would like to advise us about, please contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com so that we can investigate it and take further action, if necessary. Thank you.
9. VIRTUAL CUPIDS: THIS SITE UTILIZES VIRTUAL PROFILES THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND TO OTHER MEMBERS: JDI Dating Ltd encourages Account development and promotes user, Member and/or Subscriber communications through our Virtual Cupid (VC) services. By accepting these Terms, all users, Members and/or Subscribers fully understand, accept and agree to the deployment of this service, and acknowledge that some of the profiles and Members displayed to them, and related communications sent to Members from VC's, are not associated with any other user of the site, but included in an effort to promote broader user, Member and/or Subscriber activity and fuller participation in all the Services. The VC services may include the posting of information, pictures and communication directed to the user, Member and/or Subscriber's Account. Such messages may take the form of any communication currently permitted on the Website. The deployment of our VC services is designed to facilitate Account development, enhance the user, Member and/or Subscribers experience, enable internal network analysis, facilitate quality control, educate and entertain users, Members and/or Subscribers, and/or ensure conformity to these Terms. The VC service is also used to provide analysis, feedback, trends, patterns, social commentary and information in the aggregate and aides in the process of monitoring our system for compliance with our operating standards.
By accepting these Terms you further acknowledge and agree that any information or pictures displayed to you via a VC's profile does not relate to an actual person but has been included for the above mentioned purposes. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that any involvement or communication with our VC maybe monitored to administrate conformity to these Terms. We also reserve the right to utilize VCs within the Website's Services at present and in the future.
Additionally by accepting these Terms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that, the VC may contact both free Members and paid Subscribers via text based communication either within the site and/or via email notifications in order to increase the user, Member and/or Subscriber's activity in the Services and to monitor the compliance to these Terms.
Our VC profiles are permitted to, but not obligated to, monitor the content and material added to the Website and surrounding Accounts. Any suspicious accounts that may put our members at risk will be removed without hesitation to help provide the best and safest Service possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY VC PROFILE CAN BE IDENTIFIED WITH OUR VC SYMBOL IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER. If a Member and/or Subscriber responds to, or initiates any communications or interactions with our VCs they fully understand, acknowledge, and agree that any response or exchange between the VC and the Member and/or Subscriber is solely for entertainment purposes, and will not result in an physical meeting between the VC and the Member and/or Subscriber but is to mediate the Member and/or Subscriber's compliance to these Terms as well as stimulating the Member and/or Subscriber's activity throughout the Services. Similarly, the Member and/or Subscriber appreciates and understands that any communications from the VC may be sent to multiple Accounts at the same or similar time(s). Additionally the Member and/or Subscriber understands that they are not guaranteed a response or interaction with any of our VCs, nor are they with any other site user.
UPON COMPLETION OF AN ACCOUNT TO THE WEBSITE YOU FULLY AND TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY PAID SUBSCRIBER WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO DISCONTINUE THE VCS AT THEIR DISCRETION. JDI Dating Ltd recognizes that some paid Subscribers would like to have the ability to prevent these VC communications. This virtual Interaction can simply be turned off by emailing the request to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if a Subscriber turns off the VCs, our support team can't comprehensively monitor all users conformity to these Terms.
10. Blogs: All blog posts added to any JDI Dating Ltd. Service by any members will be fully visible to all members of the service. By posting a blog you accept these terms and understand that any content you hereby post is the property of JDI Dating Ltd. We moderate all blog content that is uploaded to any JDI Dating Ltd. Service and reserve the right to refuse posting of any written content. All blog posts must adhere to any rules we impose and we reserve the right to update these rules at any time. JDI Dating Ltd. reserve the right to remove any blog content posted at any time.
11. Proprietary Rights of Content on JDI Dating Ltd: We own and retain other proprietary rights in the JDI Dating Ltd Website and the JDI Dating Ltd Services. JDI Dating Ltd Services contain our copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, and our affiliates and/or licensors (together the "JDI Dating Ltd Content"). Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such JDI Dating Ltd Content presented to you as part of the Services. You are only permitted to use this content as expressly authorized by JDI Dating Ltd. These Terms do not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Services or the JDI Dating Ltd. Content to you and you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this JDI Dating Ltd Content without expressly being authorized to do so by JDI Dating Ltd.
13. Content Posted on JDI Dating Ltd Website:
1. We claim immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for any content provided by third parties and Members and/or Subscribers and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, or usurp such immunity. You understand and agree that we may delete any content, messages, photos or Account information (collectively, "Content") that as determined in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of JDI Dating Ltd and/or our Members.
2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "Post") on the JDI Dating Ltd Website, or transmit to other Members and/or Subscribers.
4. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action as determined in our sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the JDI Dating Ltd Website or Services and terminating the membership of such violators. The following is a partial list of the type of content that may be illegal or prohibited (as the case may be) on the JDI Dating Ltd Website, including but not limited to: is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invades their privacy; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited commercial e-mail or "spamming"; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; provides content that involves cursing, swearing, incest, falsifying gender, violence, necrophilia, impersonating another member, threat of suicide or harm to oneself or others, drug paraphernalia, or bestiality; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; sending advertisements in chat or instant messaging messages; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
5. You must use the JDI Dating Ltd Website and Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
6. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the JDI Dating Ltd Services. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our Website is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to us by our users or third parties.
7. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other JDI Dating Ltd Members. Although we cannot monitor the conduct of our Members and/or Subscribers off the JDI Dating Ltd Website, it is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
8. Your Account (and its Contents) may be searchable by, and you may be able to search for the Accounts (and their Contents) of, Members and/or Subscribers registered to other JDI Dating Ltd websites. This feature may allow you to interact with additional members of the JDI Dating Ltd network of websites.
9. Your Account (and the Contents thereof) may be searchable by third-party publicly available search engines.
14. Copyright Policy: You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or otherwise have a valid basis under the law, including "fair use." Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on a JDI Dating Ltd website or service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an email to email@example.com.
15. DMCA Notice: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR POLICY.
We respect the intellectual property rights of all parties, and have adopted a policy regarding termination of repeat copyright infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Copies of Our Repeat Infringer Policy are available on request to our customers or subscribers.
16. Member Disputes: We do not solicit or control the information provided by other Members and/or Subscribers that is made available through our system. You may find other Member's and/or Subscribers information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. If so, please request an Account review using the link provided on the Member's and/or Subscriber's profile page or at other places throughout the JDI Dating Ltd Website or Services. Please also use caution, common sense, and safety when using the JDI Dating Ltd Services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other JDI Dating Ltd Members. Because it is not involved in interactions between Members, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Members or those who have posted, viewed and/or used information on the JDI Dating Ltd Website or Services, you release JDI Dating Ltd, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code ss 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
17. Disclaimers: JDI Dating Ltd, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries and employees, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the JDI Dating Ltd Website or in connection with the JDI Dating Ltd Services, whether caused by users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services, nor for the conduct of any user, Member and/or Subscriber of the JDI Dating Ltd Services whether online or offline. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the JDI Dating Ltd Website and/or in connection with the JDI Dating Ltd Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of JDI Dating Ltd Website or the Services and/or any Content Posted on the JDI Dating Ltd Website or transmitted to JDI Dating Ltd Members. JDI Dating Ltd's Website and the Services are provided "AS-IS" and we expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the JDI Dating Ltd Website and/or the JDI Dating Ltd Services. Note to WebTV users, our current Website technology does not support WebTV access. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NONE OF JDI Dating Ltd'S, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, A "JDI Dating Ltd PERSON") MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT COMPANY PROVIDES. NO JDI Dating Ltd PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. JDI Dating Ltd IS NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM A MEMBER OR STORED BY A MEMBER OR VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY JDI Dating Ltd. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY JDI Dating Ltd PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
18. Limitation on Liability: Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will we be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the JDI Dating Ltd Website or the JDI Dating Ltd Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree to hold us, including our shareholders, officers, directors, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries and employees harmless for claims arising in the event that other Member's profile ultimately proves to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate and/or deceptive. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL JDI Dating Ltd'S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO JDI Dating Ltd BY YOU DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. JDI Dating Ltd CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. JDI Dating Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
19. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold JDI Dating Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, agents, attorneys, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
20. U.S. Export Controls: Software from the JDI Dating Ltd Website and/or Services is further subject to United States export controls. No software from the JDI Dating Ltd Website or Services may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using our software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
21. Notices/Miscellaneous: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices for JDI Dating Ltd shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the email address you provide to JDI Dating Ltd during the registration of your Account. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to JDI Dating Ltd during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be given three (3) days after the date of mailing. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated Agreements may be automatically assigned by us, as determined in our sole discretion, to a third party. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. References to JDI Dating Ltd shall include our subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, agents, attorneys and other partners and employees. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
22. Binding Individual Arbitration:
1. Purpose: The term "Dispute" means any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and JDI Dating Ltd regarding any services provided, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort (including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, or negligence), or any other legal or equitable theory, and includes the validity, enforceability or scope of this Section 21 (with the exception of the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver clause below). "Dispute" is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced. If you have a Dispute with JDI Dating Ltd or any of a JDI Dating Ltd's officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents that cannot be resolved through negotiation within the time-frame described in the "Notice of Dispute" clause below.
2. Binding Arbitration: Other than those matters listed in the Exclusions from Arbitration clause, you and JDI Dating Ltd, to the extent that you have a Dispute, mutually agree to seek resolution of the Dispute only through arbitration of that Dispute in accordance with the terms of this Section 21, and not litigate any Dispute in court. Arbitration means that the Dispute will be resolved by a neutral arbitrator instead of in a court by a judge or jury.
3. Exclusions from Arbitration: YOU AND JDI Dating Ltd AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM FILED BY YOU OR BY JDI Dating Ltd IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE ARBITRATION TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 19.
4. Class Action Waiver: ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND JDI Dating Ltd SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO DO SO IN WRITING FOLLOWING INITIATION OF THE ARBITRATION. THIS PROVISION DOES NOT PRECLUDE YOUR PARTICIPATION AS A MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION FILED ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 20, 2011.
5. RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER WITHIN 30 DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN THIS SECTION 19, YOU MUST NOTIFY JDI Dating Ltd IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION MUST BE MAILED TO our designated legal advisor ("Designated Agent") at ATTN: JDI Dating Ltd LEGAL DEPARTMENT/ARBITRATION, Station House, North Street, Havant, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO91QU, AND MUST INCLUDE: (1) YOUR NAME, (2) YOUR ADDRESS, (3) YOUR ACCOUNT NAME/NUMBER, IF YOU HAVE ONE, AND (4) A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH JDI Dating Ltd THROUGH ARBITRATION.
6. Notice of Dispute: IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH JDI Dating Ltd, YOU MUST SEND WRITTEN NOTICE TO DESIGNATED AGENT AT, ATTN: JDI Dating Ltd LEGAL DEPARTMENT/ARBITRATION, Station House, North Street, Havant, Hampshire, United Kingdom, PO91QU, TO GIVE JDI Dating Ltd YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE INFORMALLY THROUGH NEGOTIATION. You agree to negotiate resolution of the Dispute in good faith for no less than 60 days after you provide notice of the Dispute. If the Dispute you have with JDI Dating Ltd is not resolved within 60 days from receipt of notice of the Dispute, you or JDI Dating Ltd may pursue your claim in arbitration pursuant to the terms in this Section 21.
7. Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding/Selection of Arbitrator: If you or JDI Dating Ltd elect to resolve your Dispute through arbitration, the party initiating the arbitration proceeding may initiate it with the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), www.adr.org, or JAMS www.jamsadr.com. The terms of this Section 21 govern in the event they conflict with the rules of the arbitration organization selected by the parties.
8. Arbitration Procedures: Because the software and/or service provided to you by JDI Dating Ltd concerns interstate commerce, the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") governs the arbitrability of all Disputes. However, applicable federal or state law may also apply to the substance of any Disputes. For claims of less than $75,000, the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes ("Supplementary Procedures") shall apply including the schedule of arbitration fees set forth in Section C-8 of the Supplementary Procedures; for claims over $75,000, the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules and relevant fee schedules for non-class action proceedings shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Further, if your claims do not exceed $75,000 and you provided notice to and negotiated in good faith with JDI Dating Ltd as described above, if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator, in addition to any rights to recover the same under controlling state or federal law afforded to JDI Dating Ltd or you. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. Such award will be binding and final, accept for any right of appeal provided by the FAA, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
9. Location of Arbitration: You or JDI Dating Ltd may initiate arbitration in United Kingdom.
10. Severability: If any clause within this Section 21 (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Section 21, and the remainder of this Section 21 will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Section 21 will be unenforceable, and the Dispute will be decided by a court and you and JDI Dating Ltd each agree to waive in that instance, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any trial by jury.
11. Continuation: This Section 21 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: YOU AND JDI Dating Ltd AGREE THAT THESE TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES AND ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND JDI Dating Ltd. ANY DISPUTE NOT SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION AND NOT INITIATED IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT WILL BE LITIGATED BY EITHER PARTY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ENGLISH COURTS.
24. General Legal:
1. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of the parties, including any successors in interest of JDI Dating Ltd. JDI Dating Ltd has the right to assign any and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any affiliate(s) or to any company in the JDI Dating Ltd family group of companies.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
3. Affiliates & Partnerships: (a) We cannot offer affiliate programs to individuals/companies or websites which take payments from customers for the provision of services of a sexual nature, (b) we cannot offer affiliate programs to individuals/companies or websites which promote websites that take payments from customers for the provision of services of a sexual nature and (c) we cannot offer affiliate programs to individuals/companies or websites which contain illegal photographic material or illegal content.
We do all we can to protect children from adult websites. We take all measures we can to make using our service as safe as possible. To reach that goal, the information on this web page attempts to assist parents in understanding how to protect their children from inappropriate online material.
We recommend installing parental control software on your computer. You can find quality parental control software but conducting a basic Internet search. Some Internet Service Providers (also known as ISPs) provide content filtering or similar software controls as part of their basic services.
In essence, parental control software blocks access to specific websites and online content. Generally, most software supplies a list of websites that are inappropriate for children and you can update the software through the provider's website or, in some cases, the software will update automatically. You should also consider filtering software, which block sites based on keywords (e.g., "sex"). Note, filtering software generally does not automatically block access to adult-oriented material. You will likely have to configure the software to filter specific material.
If you have only one computer in your household, and you use the same computer as the children, you can set up the computer to filter content during certain hours, provide separate log in and password access, block personal information access and similar filtering and protection options.
Although you may attempt to block certain inappropriate content, you may also restrict access to legitimate sites. Certain keywords appear on legitimate news and information sites, which may require some testing with different settings when configuring the filter controls.
Remember that installing filtering software is no guarantee! Children may still be exposed to inappropriate material online. New websites pop up everyday, so it is critical to keep your software up to date and learn how your Internet browser software works in order to check the sites your family has visited (i.e., "History" feature, which displays a list of websites visited by the web browser).
Of course, sitting down and talking with your children about the possible dangers that exist on the Internet, and supervising their web surfing remain the best ways to protect them.
Here are some basic Internet-related safety points to you to protect your children (the list is not comprehensive):
* Tell them to never give out personal information about themselves or their family to strangers they might meet online or in a chat room.
* Remind them that online it is simple for people to pretend and disguise their true identity by easily changing their name, age and gender in an effort to get close to children.
* Teach them that they should never meet a new online friend without an adult present.
* Tell them to never give out their picture to a stranger, and that if they ever get a picture with sexual content, or something they find disturbing, that they should get off the computer immediately and tell a parent about it.
* Let them know that if they encounter something or someone dangerous that you have an "open door" policy and that they can tell you about it, and that you will not blame them or get mad at them.
25. Forum Rules
The following rules are in place to help establish a friendly area for members of to interact and discuss common topics with one another.
You must read the following rules carefully so that you clearly understand the forum guidelines.
1) You must be over 18 years old or the legal age of adult consent in your state/country in order to use this forum.
2) You cannot post copyrighted or trademarked content onto this forum. You are fully responsible for any happenings that are a direct result of content posted illegally without the owners consent.
3) For safety reasons please refrain from posting your personal contact information (such as phone number, email addresses or physical address) in any posts.
4) Misquoting or misinterpreting other members using this forum will not be tolerated.
5) Please be careful to write your posts in such a way that will not be deemed offensive by other members. This also includes using the correct spelling and punctuating, as well as caps locks. Eg.Writing a whole post in capital letters is ill advised and can be misread by others.
6) You must agree to report any other member or issues that you notice whilst using the forum. Please contact an administrator or send an email to our support team to voice your concern.
1) No topics or posts that are added to this forum can be used to specifically contact or speak with another member on the site. Messages that are posted are to be for general chat with the community.
2) Refrain from using the usernames/real names of members as topic titles on the forum in order to instigate private conversations
3) You are forbidden to edit any HTML tags or UBB code on your messages other than using standard text formatting that is provided by . Any changes such as adding font colour or changing font sizes through the use of HTML tags/UBB code are solely reserved for the use of the onsite administrators only.
4) In any given area of the site do not post any of the following information that will be available for other users to view. Telephone number, details of ICQ/MSN/SKYPE or other instant messengers, email addresses and physical addresses. If you post this content onto a thread or chat then it will be classed as SPAM and removed by our onsite administrators.
5) Administrators reserve the right to delete or edit any posting that actively criticizes or any of its additional services. If any such posts are located it will be considered a breach of these regulations and it will be removed without any notice. If you wish to exercise your right to criticise or wish to voice any concerns about our services then please contact our support team via email.
6) Posts discussing becoming a paid member on or the legitimacy of members will be removed immediately without any notice.
7) Rules for posting photos onto the forum can be found here in our terms and conditions.
8) You are forbidden to post under multiple profiles. Usage of the forum is strictly based on one profile per person. Any profiles created to use the forum will be banned and removed.
9) The use of coloured text is for onsite moderators only.
Any decision made by the moderators is final. There will be no consultation about the circumstances on which the matter concludes.
How to identify a SPAM/SCAM:
Any member that is promoting any site that is not related to or is providing links to any external sites or contact information will be classified as a scammer/spammer. Any person that leads you into a transaction for the exchange of money or is advertising unofficially on the forum will also be classified in this category. Please note: No links are allowed to be posted that lead to another free hosting site, this rule falls under sites as Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. This also applies to any personally owned website or web page, any instances of this will be classed as spam and removed.
You can exchange URL links that do relate to profile pages.
Mass posting activity is prohibited and any posting that comes under the following categories are not allowed:
1) Any link or URL that directs away to an external web page, this also include
-Any link shortening of any kind such as tiny URL and bit.ly that can edit links to appear differently from what they actually are.
-Links to other dating sites or any social network website.
-Suspicious sites that can be used for spamming and by scammers.
-Any site that is not in the English language
-Any other link that is considered inappropriate by an onsite moderator.
-All other links are acceptable to be posted on the forum.
2)Personal addresses, both physical and email are prohibited.
3)IM addys or numbers that lead to an instant chat service.
4)Telephone numbers, both cell and landline.
We also do not accept the following type of posts on the sites, chat messages any type of smileys or .gif files, SMS language speak or slang words such as LOL & LMFAO, any type of marketing related to an additional type of product. Any form of pyramid schemes, email chain letters that are also attributed to junk email and any type of formal announcements.
We work extremely hard to reduce and prevent scammers from infiltrating the site at every opportunity. We make every effort to mark and remove scammers to stop the members of from being potential victims.
We perform the following thorough checks in order to single out and remove scammers from the forums and the site altogether
1) Profiles and messages are continuously checked manually to ensure they are being utilized correctly and are not breaching our terms and conditions.
2) You can report any profile if you feel it is being used in any way that is not deemed correct for the site.
3) Safety advice is available to those who wish to learn how to protect themselves from encountering a scammer. If you have any ideas or criticism on how we can provide a better service for this please let us know by contacting the support team.
Any additional threads or comments about scammers in the forums will be removed and deleted without notice.
Guidelines to posting:
This area includes specific usage information on how to go about posting on the forums. When you create a new topic please make it is as unique as possible to avoid confusion and replication of subjects.
If you continuously post in the wrong forums your threads will be removed and deleted instead of being moved to the correct location. You can potentially lose privileges such as posting or access to the forums completely depending on the severity of the felony in question.
Protest threads and acts of mutiny against the moderators/administrators:
Anyone who creates or takes part in protesting, assisting or commenting with any protests relating to administrators or moderators, instead of contacting the support team, will have their privileges on the forums revoked. All existence and activity on the forum will then be removed depending on how serious the breach of regulations are.
You can contact JDI Dating Ltd about any problems or questions with the Website and/or Services at email@example.com We reserve the right not to respond to any membership queries that do not include your screenname and the name of the website with which you are registered. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. These Terms and any modifications hereto constitute the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, as to such subject matter (except for fraudulent misrepresentations). You agree that JDI Dating Ltd has the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of its obligations under these Terms. You shall not, without JDI Dating Ltd's prior written consent, assign these Terms.
JDI Dating Ltd